Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Wrap-up


Hey!
By the time your reading this I will probably be at school </3! I start school on sep.1 so yeah.Anyways the I will do a quick review of the books I was supposed to read for my August TBR !



☆ Clockwork Angel(The Infernal Device Series #1) by Cassandra Clare 

I fell in love with this book! I love Will's character <3 Honestly I was kind of skeptical whether I should give this book a try or not,because im not a big fan of shadowhunters,vampires, werewolves,,goblins...etc. BUT i'm really glad I did,because this book has become one of my favorites.I already ordered the other 2 books in the trilogy from barns and nobel.
Rating:5/5

☆Perfect(Pretty Little Liars Series #3) by Sara Shepard

I didn't finish this book yet,but I have 2 more books until the end of august so yeah! I have finished more than half of the book though.I was kind of confused in the beginning,because I read the 2nd book about a year ago.
Rating:4/5
☆Death Note #6
This volume of Death Note was slow and got kind of boring at parts!
Rating:3/5
☆Death Note #7
OMG! This was my favorite volume in the series! The story started to finally pick up and get exciting,but it was also sad </3 
Rating:5/5

I also ended up reading one more book that wasn't on my TBR!

☆ Eleanor & Park

I fell in love with this book at first sight! Because one of the main characters was korean and because of the name Eleanor.I was watching Gossip Girl at the time I bought this book and Blair's mom was named Eleanor!Yeah I know its silly.This book made me cry!  The way the writer describes their love is just so touching <3333 I loved it so much<3 This is a must read if you're into YA books!
"A touching tale of two misfits who find where they fit is together"
Rating:5/5

This month was a great of reading month for me. I have 2 new favorite books!

CREDITS: ALL photos taken from bn.com

Add me as a friend on Goodreads ---> HERE!

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan)

Have you read any of the books I mentioned ? Or want to read any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment